Unintentional double commits

David Bariod davidriod at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 23 13:30:23 CET 2016

Hello all,

It seems there is a single commit different at the fork: 7b98c6f57a
It looks like someone has pushed a rebase on already published commit.
As there are already commited changes after the fork and the merge,
the branch is published as is and has already been fetched by other person,
I strongly suggest to not rewrite this part because it will bring more
trouble as these commit are live everywhere.
We just have to live with it.

Best regards,
David