tuning the behaviour of the -u option?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 12:15:40 CET 2016

On Friday December 23 2016 15:58:12 Clemens Lang wrote:

Hi,

> This becomes simpler with the interactivity code that's currently on
> master and scheduled for 2.4. If you run 'port uninstall $port' and you
> have multiple versions installed, you'll get a list and a prompt to
> select which versions to uninstall.

Not really related to uninstalling, but IMHO the interactive code is missing an option to abort the current operation properly, at least in the version I have. Also in things like

sudo port activate category:foo

where any number of installed ports of the category in question may already be active in the desired form.

R.