Command line switch to say yes to dependencies?

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Sat Dec 31 09:16:40 CET 2016

And 'ui_interactive no' in macports.conf to make it permanent.

I'm not sure whether it would make sense to have a --yes flag like some
other tools, which means "act as though I answered yes to all questions"
rather than "don't ask any questions". In the case of installing
dependencies the two are equivalent, but they might not be in other
cases. And depending on what you're doing, the result might be quite
destructive.

- Josh