What to do with old versions of Python, Perl, PHP, Apache1 (and others)?

Mark Anderson emer at emer.net
Thu Feb 4 15:47:18 PST 2016

I vote for killing a lot of them. Apache 1 for instance is a very bad thing
to be running right now. If they are EOL upstream, keeping them around is
also a bit of false hope to people that might need them. I know I for one
could not fix some of these builds since I don't have old enough OSes, and
I don't really care to.

—Mark
Mark E. Anderson <emer at emer.net>