cmake order of includes

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Sat Feb 20 09:28:25 PST 2016

Generally it's the project's poor build system that is at fault, and
needs to be tweaked / patched.

That said, I've seen a CMAKE variable that one can set that might help
out. Something like CMAKE_INCLUDE_EXTERNAL_HEADERS_LAST or the like. I
don't remember where I saw it, nor if it really works. Could be worth an
internet search to see what you can find.

Good luck! - MLD