libebur128 prebuilt archive seems not linked to it's dependency

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Mon Feb 29 10:19:30 PST 2016

On 29 February 2016 at 16:17, Manu N wrote:
> Hello,
> trying to install libebur128, if I use the pre-built archive, the library is
> not linked to it's 'speex' dependency. Forcing to build from source does
> link correctly.
> Should I create a ticket for that ?

Usually you should, but I hope I fixed the problem in r146133.

Judging from the buildbot logs (a random one like
https://build.macports.org/builders/buildports-mavericks-x86_64/builds/16970)
revealed

-- Could NOT find PkgConfig (missing:  PKG_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE)
-- Status          found / disabled --
-- queue.h:        yes     using system copy of queue.h
-- speexdsp:       no      no

and indeed a local build with "sudo port -v -t install libebur128"
leads to the same problem. You'll have to wait for some time until the
buildbot catches up to verify whether the problem was solved though.

Mojca