libebur128 prebuilt archive seems not linked to it's dependency

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Mon Feb 29 22:20:57 PST 2016

On 1 March 2016 at 07:02, Manu N wrote:

> Seems I'll have to dig into the buildbot documentation.

The issue has nothing to do with the buildbot as such. The problem was
a missing dependency which was installed on your machine by some other
port and libebur128 happily used it. On the other hand the buildbot
only installs the specified dependencies and because pkg-config was
missing, libebur's configuration failed to find speex (libebur128
could actually throw an error when the user explicitly requests speex
and when that library cannot be found, but it currently "ignores" it,
so I didn't notice the problem until you told us about it).

You would get the same behaviour if you uninstalled pkg-config on your
machine before building libebur128.

Mojca