Survey: How do you commit?

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Sat Jan 2 10:21:39 PST 2016

On 2 January 2016 at 13:22, Joshua Root wrote:
> On 2016-1-2 16:43 , Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>
>> Do you have any complaints about that method or are you happy with it?
>
> Works pretty well for the most part. Would be nice if it had commit
> shelving <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SVN-3625>.

I sometimes miss that too. I'm not sure if I would actually use this
particular feature, but I indeed often end up checking out multiple
(sparse) SVN trees when I have to commit changes in multiple ports at
once (I have lots of local testing/unfinished changes in the "main"
checkout). But my workaround is not too bad.

Mojca