registry lock

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Mon Jan 4 14:01:23 PST 2016

When using trace mode and armed with the dependency tree, I know that my
concurrent installs will not be impacting each other. The lock should be
intelligent enough to use the dependency tree�after all, MacPorts is the
one computing it.

I agree with Rene here: the lock should be smart enough to use the
dependency tree.