[144564] trunk/dports

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Tue Jan 12 15:40:14 PST 2016

On 13 January 2016 at 00:35, David Evans wrote:
> On 1/12/16 3:27 PM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>> On 13 January 2016 at 00:20, David Evans wrote:
>>>
>>> Why don't we just kill the p5-graveyard build on the buildbots.  It's
>>> irritating and doesn't serve any useful purpose.
>>
>> Do we end up with any spurious files on the buildbot if we do?
>
> I don't think so but maybe Ryan and/or Josh can weigh in on this. At least
> we can remove the build waiting in the queue for 10.6 if it hasn't already
> started.

I removed the job from 10.6 and cancelled it on one of the buildbots,
but I'm a bit scared of that "pink warning".

>> One more thing: you already committed
>>     http://trac.macports.org/changeset/143602
>> but I'm afraid that we need to repeat the exercise now that the
>> previously default variant is gone.
>>
>> Are you willing to do the revbumps again?
>
> And lastly the perl5 port needs a revbump too.  Then we should be
> in good shape.

I already revbumped it.

(Revbumping it now will only serve those infinitely small number of
users that didn't upgrade after removal of +perl5_16, but upgraded in
the very short timeframe when these variants were added back.)

Mojca