r143478 -- gsl: update version 2.0->2.1

David Evans devans at macports.org
Wed Jan 13 13:36:22 PST 2016

On 1/13/16 5:48 AM, Takeshi Enomoto wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It seems that the update to gsl-2.x broke fgsl (#50295), which is compatible with 1.16.
> We may need gsl116 until the updates are provided by the upstream.
>
> Regards,
>
> Takeshi
>
> -----
> Takeshi Enomoto
> takeshi at macports.org

Takeshi --

I see that this has been a known issue upstream for a while[1] and that they have an updated version of fgsl in a
development branch that has been reported to work with gsl2[2].  Just hasn't been merged yet.  So maybe the upstream
solution isn't too far away.  Have you tried building from the development branch to see if it really works?

[1] https://github.com/reinh-bader/fgsl/issues/3
[2] https://github.com/tschoonj/fgsl/tree/gsl-2

Dave