Gnucash Port Question

David Spreen david.spreen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 09:07:31 PDT 2016

Hi All,

Thanks for all the awesome work! About a week ago, I submitted a ticket + patch to upgrade Gnucash to the newest version (2.6.13). Since Gnucash has the openmaintainer address set, would it be possible for someone to have a look at the ticket (#51833) and perhaps commit it?[1]

I also have a question about #43254.[2] The patch that is attached to that bug report works flawlessly and I have been using it for many months. I’ll happily attach a patched Portfile to that ticket once the port is updated to 2.6.13 (so I don’t have to go back and patch the old version). The working patch has been attached to the ticket for 17 months, so I am wondering if it has just been overlooked or if other concerns have kept this from making it into the port? The gnucash website still recommends the macports port to get python bindings on macs as they are excluded from binary distributions.

Best Wishes,
David

[1] https://trac.macports.org/ticket/51833
[2] https://trac.macports.org/ticket/43254