Weird situation after updating paho-mqtt

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Fri Jun 10 05:51:08 PDT 2016

On 2016-06-10 12:55, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> But why
>
>> port -v livecheck p5-config-simple
> p5-config-simple seems to have been updated (port version: 4.59, new
> version: 4.58)
>
> then? Do we need to fix something parts of other code as well?

The perl5 port group defines 'livecheck.type regexm' (applies regex only
once against the whole file), while the change above was only for
'regex' (applies regex against each line of the file).

https://trac.macports.org/changeset/149299

Besides that, I don't think the perl5 port group actually needs
'regexm', just using 'regex' should be enough.

I am afraid I may have made this worse now, given that the decimal perl
module version numbers cannot be handled by our vercmp...

Rainer