Search in packages contents

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Tue Jun 21 08:15:11 PDT 2016

On 2016-06-20 17:20, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> Yes, that's on my list of things to get into the new MacPorts web
> site. Probably not right away, but after the more important major
> features are up and running.

That should not stop us from working on it. This is a completely
independent project from anything else on the website.

> Note that which files are installed can vary by variant, and our
> buildbot does not build all variants, only the default variant. I
> don't suspect this will be a large issue, but it is an issue it would
> be possible to run into.

Yes, the list of files would be specific to the platform and take the
canonical identifier of name/epoch/version/revision/variants into account.

I would suggest just filling the list from the buildbot run. It can
easily be added as an additional step to the new, yet-to-be-deployed
buildbot infrastructure implemented at the MacPorts meeting.

https://svn.macports.org/repository/macports/contrib/mp-buildbot/

Rainer