Invitation to the MacPorts Meeting in Slovenia from the 13-17th of March 2016

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Wed Mar 2 05:11:58 PST 2016

Dear fellow users and developers,

We would like to remind you that there are only 10 days left before
the MacPorts meeting starts, so that you can start warming up.

Preliminary programme is available on the website:
    https://trac.macports.org/wiki/Meetings/MacPortsMeeting2016

Even if you will not able to join us, please let us know if you have
any additional burning issues that you would like us to discuss or
work on.

If you are still thinking about joining ... you are warmly welcome to
join us on a wonderful tour to the heart of MacPorts.

See you in Gozd Martuljek,
    Mojca & Aljaž

(If there are any developers that would like to be virtually present
at some discussions, please write me a private email with your Skype
username, timezone [or rather acceptable timing expressed in UTC], the
session[s] you are particularly interested in and the reason to join.
I won't promise anything at all, but in case the circumstances would
allow, we could potentially host a tiny number of virtual guests.)