[MacPorts] #50773: tcpreplay @3.4.4_1 Error: org.macports.build for port tcpreplay returned: command execution failed

Normen Wohner normen at wohner.eu
Wed Mar 2 08:15:41 PST 2016

Hi, I’m on El Capitan on a Retina Macbook 2015. As far as I can see from my end tcpreplay compiles fine.
To assess the problem you encounter I looked at the install log provided.
Please enter $PATH in you terminal and give me the output.
Also running port from root is not expected as you should not have the correct LPATHs set there.
Please exit from root and try to sudo port install tcpreplay