Apache2 rev bump for OpenSSL update

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Thu Mar 10 09:46:10 PST 2016

On 2016-03-10 16:34, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>> The longer we wait, the harder it will be to catch these.
>> Should we rev-bump all dependents of OpenSSL now?
>
> Those that haven't already had their version or revision increased since the openssl update, yes, I would say.

That is difficult to determine now. To find that out requires going
through the list of dependents manually...

I will assume all ports with commits since the OpenSSL update in r146162
either already got a rev-bump or a version upgrade, so they do not need
it anymore:

---

# Find ports
for p in $(port -q echo depends_lib:openssl); do
    c=$(svn log -r146162:HEAD $(port file $p) |grep -v '^---' |wc -l);
    if [ $c -eq 0 ]; then
        echo $p;
    fi;
done > openssl-revbump.txt

# Rev-bump ports
xargs ./rev-bump.sh < openssl-revbump.txt

# Verify result
svn diff $(xargs port file < openssl-revbump.txt)

---

Committed in r146517.

For future reference, I attached the rev-bump.sh script.

Rainer