[MacPorts] #50907: zsh-completions 0.17.0 version bump

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Mar 21 02:56:51 PDT 2016

Frank (mf2k) already Cc'd the zsh-completions maintainer Aljaž (g5pw) for you. He was just reminding you to do so in the future if you file other tickets. You are correct that users cannot change the Cc field after creating a ticket, other than to add or remove themselves from Cc by pressing the CcMe button.