required script in Bin directory, $PATH

Abdulrahman Alshammari a.turqi at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 10:58:15 PDT 2016

Hey,

I have a portfile that works with no error. However, I need to add a script to bin directory.

The portfile is here:
https://trac.macports.org/attachment/ticket/51169/Portfile.4 <https://trac.macports.org/attachment/ticket/51169/Portfile.4>

The jar file will be in
${prefix}/share/doc/${name}/lib

In fact, the regular download process is to get the jar file and save anywhere. Then, we get the path of the jar file and update it in civl script. Here is the civl script:

#!/bin/sh
java -jar -Duser.home=$HOME -Djava.io.tmpdir=$TMPDIR /Users/Abdulrahman/Desktop/CIVL/lib/civl-1.6_2872.jar $@

The script then will be in Bin directory, or any place in $PATH.

If I did this, the civl will work.
Please let me know if you have a suggestion how to do this,

-Abdul

Note: It might appear my name as "Ziad Ali" instaed of "Abdulrahman Alshammari".
This is an issue that I am trying to fix.