Going on holiday

David Evans devans at macports.org
Mon May 23 13:17:04 PDT 2016

Later this week, I will be heading out of the country on holiday for about a month in exotic locations where the
internet may only be a rumor.  Not taking a computer either.  Should be back toward the end of June full of energy
with renewed vim and vigor ready to slay dragons and even maintain a few ports.

So today is probably my last real day of work among you all for a while.

Luckily, while I'm gone, two developers have stepped up to the challenge and will be taking up the slack for me.

For issues concerning Perl, Perl modules and such, please refer my tickets to Mojca Miklavec.  For anything else, Jeremy
Huddleston will be answering my tickets.  Of course, most of my ports are openmaintainer so if you see something that
needs fixing, go for it.

Many thanks to Jeremy and Mojca for their help and I promise to reciprocate as the need arises.

See you all when I get back

Best wishes

Dave Evans