platform{} statement

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue May 31 07:18:58 PDT 2016

On Tuesday May 31 2016 09:31:02 Brandon Allbery wrote:
> On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 4:24 AM, René J.V. <rjvbertin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there some reason you can't invert the logic?

I don't see how, not if you have things to be done on one platform and other things to be done on another. That's why I used if/else constructs initially.

Not really important, I just asked to be sure I wasn't overlooking something. I should be able to change most occurences back to if/else constructs with more or less global search&replace actions.