[macports-ports] branch master updated: berkeleygw: Remove svn $Id$ line.

Sean Farley sean at macports.org
Tue Nov 1 11:23:28 PDT 2016

Lawrence Velázquez <larryv at macports.org> writes:

> You should set your repository's user.email to your MacPorts email address.

Is this really necessary? I've seen mention of a mailmap but that hardly
seems like a big enough reason to force us to change user.email.

I'm pushing back on this, by the way, because I'd like to keep the fact
that I have one email for all the projects I've contributed to and this
is the first time there's been an email requirement.