Using a different bugtracker [Was: Re: Poll: should Trac send email notifications when adding or replacing an attachment?]

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 04:38:08 PDT 2016

On Thursday November 03 2016 11:30:50 Clemens Lang wrote:

> We also looked into other bugtrackers, and there was no clear benefit over Trac
> to justify switching.

It may just be an impression, but bugzilla comes across as more feature-rich to me.

Conversion of existing tickets would be nifty, but I don't think it's something I'd miss myself.
(FWIW, Bugzilla has a programmatic interface for use by remote clients; this could be used to add references to tickets on a previous tracker, in case a migration is ever done.)