rsync not being kept up to date?

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Thu Nov 3 20:41:10 PDT 2016

Seeing some odd things with rsync with this config:

root at poppy-mbp:~#  grep -v ^# /opt/local/etc/macports/sources.conf | uniq

rsync://rsync.macports.org/release/ports/ [default]

root at poppy-mbp:~# port -v outdated
The following installed ports are outdated:
curl-ca-bundle                 7.50.3_0 < 7.50.3_1
mercurial                      3.9.2_0 < 4.0_0
root at poppy-mbp:~# port -v upgrade --enforce-variants outdated
--->  Scanning binaries for linking errors
--->  No broken files found.
root at poppy-mbp:~#

It doesn’t look like the files on rsync.macports.org are being kept up to date. Did I miss a command to run on my MacPort installs?

Blair