Build Failure: gstreamer1-gst-plugins-bad, mesa, x265

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Nov 29 00:31:12 CET 2016

On Nov 27, 2016, at 7:49 PM, David Evans wrote:

> On 11/27/16 5:10 PM, Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia wrote:
>>
>> https://build.macports.org/builders/ports-10.6_x86_64_legacy-builder/builds/11628/steps/install-port/logs/stdio
>>
>> DEBUG: Using compiler 'System cc'
>>
>> Why is that the case?
>>
>> Is xcodeversion not getting set right such that portconfigure::get_compiler_fallback is doing:
>>
>>   # Check for platforms without Xcode
>>   if {$xcodeversion eq "none" || $xcodeversion eq ""} {
>>       return {cc}
>>   }
>>
>> --Jeremy
>
> I'm seeing alot of these errors on this buildbot as well and this build is no exception
>
> Warning: xcodebuild exists but failed to execute
>
> Perhaps CLI tools are not properly installed?

A recurrence of this problem, I guess:

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/52543

Suggestions welcome. Something about Xcode / command line tools / xcodebuild seems to corrupt itself on Snow Leopard after running for awhile. I don't know if I should just reboot the VM again or try to reinstall Xcode and the command line tools this time.