Requesting review for #52478

Leonardo Brondani Schenkel leonardo.schenkel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 00:23:54 PDT 2016

Hi,

Is it possible that somebody could take a look at:
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/52478

It is an enhancement to the opensc port to make it register with p11-kit
so the former will be auto-discovered by the latter.

I took the liberty to carbon copy David here, the maintainer of p11-kit.
Since I like to use smart cards/USB tokens and I'm tired of compiling
things from source, I have been working lately on adding new
ports/enhancing existing ports and I'm going to submit this work — in
case anybody in this list has an interest on smart cards, PKCS#11, etc.
and wants to be CC'ed in future tickets of this kind, please let me
know. I would greatly appreciate any reviews.

Thanks in advance for your time,
Leonardo.