dbusmenu-qt5 build failure on 10.7 and 10.8 buildbots because of using libstdc++

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 03:06:17 PDT 2016

On Thursday October 06 2016 04:35:02 Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> If a port requires C++11 / libc++, include the cxx11 1.0 portgroup.

I wonder if that shouldn't simply be done by the Qt5 PortGroup then ...

I don't really follow what that portgroup does. Is there a risk of breaking anything when including it de-facto on 10.7+?

> Until we figure out how to prevent it, you'll still receive failure notifications from non-libc++ buildbot workers about that.

Surely there must be a way to tell the bots not to bother trying to build a given port, which would (or could) trickle upwards to all dependencies that require the port installed for building?

R.