Bacula Ticket 49203

Aljaž Srebrnič g5pw at macports.org
Sat Oct 8 01:38:19 PDT 2016

> On 07 ott 2016, at 15:31, Oschwald Robert <robertoschwald at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> 6 months ago, I supplied patches to fix https://trac.macports.org/ticket/49203 <https://trac.macports.org/ticket/49203>.
> None of the committers applied the fixes, therefore may someone please apply them?
>
> Also, please remove me as maintainer from Bacula port file, as it is of no fun for me anymore to maintain ports which do not get committed for a long time.

Hello Robert!
I went ahead and committed your patch (with small modifications) in r153697. I also removed you from the maintainer list. I’m really sorry you feel that way, I can assure you it’s frustrating for us too sometimes (having a *big* backlog of tickets is no fun at all). This will be hopefully solved in the future.

Thank you for your contributions,
Aljaž

--
Aljaž Srebrnič a.k.a g5pw