CMake issue: binary (needed during build) links againts /opt/local/lib/foo.dylib

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Sat Oct 8 07:10:34 PDT 2016

On 8 October 2016 at 12:09, Clemens Lang wrote:
> ----- On 4 Oct, 2016, at 00:51, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>
>>    -DCMAKE_INSTALL_RPATH_USE_LINK_PATH=FALSE
>
> I think this flag only affects installation (i.e. what happens on
> make install), so you may want to check its effect once you have the
> destroot phase working.

I managed to get to the destroot with the previous version (the
problem is that sources get deleted from CTAN once a new version is
out; only recently the sources appeared on GitHub which will simplify
things in the future; I might have the old sources still available
somewhere, but I don't plan to put too much effort unless/until the
main problems get fixed upstream).

The build system is to complex to give me motivation to look into too
much details (most likely some weird variant of web2c).

>> The command "otool -L cfg" reports
>>    @rpath/libMiKTeX209-core.1.dylib
>
> That looks correct, but really depends on what "cfg"'s rpath is.

"cfg" is a binary. I'm not sure whether it gets installed, but it
does, then the path is definitely wrong.

Mojca