Documentation overhaul

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Mon Oct 10 15:33:05 PDT 2016

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 09:44:17PM +0200, Rainer Müller wrote:
> Now here is Marcel offering his help with the documentation. I do not
> want to turn down his offer or stop him from contributing in any way.
>
> [...]
>
> If Marcel has time right now, I think he should just start with the
> documentation.

I fully agree. Marcel, since I've touched most of our documentation at
some point (even though only for minor changes), feel free to reach out
to me if you have any questions. I likely won't have a lot of time to
contribute text on my own, but I can certainly point you to existing
documentation or clarify behavior that isn't documented yet.

--
Clemens