path normalisation in "base"

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Tue Oct 11 06:07:05 PDT 2016

see also:

https://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/macports-dev/2014-May/026728.html

which I linked to the last time you brought this up.

(no one replied to that original post).

I expect no regular base contributor cares enough about that unsupported configuration to work on it - which means someone who does care (you, perhaps?) needs to generate and test a change that can be incorporated (otherwise we'll just keep having this conversation every year or so).

--
Daniel J. Luke