[153663] trunk/dports/kde/kmymoney4-devel/Portfile

Marko Käning mk-macports at posteo.net
Tue Oct 11 14:43:44 PDT 2016

Hi Ryan,

On 08 Oct 2016, at 10:04 , Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:
>> kmymoney4-devel: increase version suffix, as that seems to be needed for the port to pick up the previously added patch file
>
> No, that's not the case.

When I committed that revbump I was already unsure whether I am mistaken. I see now I indeed was. Those ports built locally because I have a capitalisation-insensitive file system. This is probably not the case for the buildbots.

Have tried to fix that now in r153803.

Thanks for your attention, Ryan!

Greets,
Marko

P.S.: Unfortunately the kmymoeny4(-devel) ports are still failing, due to akonadi consistently failing on all builtbots at this point in time.