Review request for tickets #52545, #52590, #52615

David Evans devans at macports.org
Mon Oct 17 17:55:59 PDT 2016

On 10/17/16 2:38 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

>> On Oct 17, 2016, at 2:43 PM, David Evans <devans at macports.org> wrote:
>>
>> Ryan,
>>
>> I'm trying to commit as many pending svn commits as soon as possible in anticipation of the migration to git.  I'd
>> appreciate it if you could look at these 3 tickets[1][2][3] and let me know if you agree they can be committed as is, or
>> if you have any suggestions for their improvement.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Dave
>>
>> [1] https://trac.macports.org/ticket/52545
>> [2] https://trac.macports.org/ticket/52590
>> [3] https://trac.macports.org/ticket/52615
>
> I've responded in the tickets.

Thanks, Ryan. Based on your review, unless you want to do the honors, I'll go ahead
and commit the keybinder ports (#52545, #52590) later this evening and add the suggested
fixups and enhancements to #52615 for further review.

While we're doing this, if you could comment on ticket #51685 concerning the MyPaint-devel update requested there,
I'd appreciate it. gimp2-devel has been stuck at its current version since last May for want of libmypaint >= 1.3.0.
I'd like to be able to update to version 2.9.4.

Dave