Review request for tickets #52545, #52590, #52615

David Evans devans at macports.org
Mon Oct 17 19:06:32 PDT 2016

On 10/17/16 6:38 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

>>> I've responded in the tickets.
>>>

>> Thanks, Ryan. Based on your review, unless you want to do the honors, I'll go ahead
>> and commit the keybinder ports (#52545, #52590) later this evening and add the suggested
>> fixups and enhancements to #52615 for further review.
>
> That would be great if you would commit it.
>

>> While we're doing this, if you could comment on ticket #51685 concerning the MyPaint-devel update requested there,
>> I'd appreciate it. gimp2-devel has been stuck at its current version since last May for want of libmypaint >= 1.3.0.
>> I'd like to be able to update to version 2.9.4.
>
> I looked into this now and added comments in the ticket. Looks like by the time libmypaint got to version 1.3.0, it had been fully separated from mypaint, and we will need to make a separate port to build that. Fortunately, it's using autotools, not scons, so hopefully the port will be straightforward.

Sounds good. I see you commented on #48278.  Including the gegl support there is no longer required by gimp2-devel but
would be nice.  Probably should use gegl-devel rather than gegl-0.3 for compatibility with gimp2-devels dependencies or
allow both with path depspec.  Both are at version 0.3+, gegl-devel is just a little farther along than gegl-0.3.