port:qt5 and (proposed) port:qt5-kde cohabitation

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 11:00:25 PDT 2016

On Sunday October 23 2016 18:20:06 Clemens Lang wrote:

Hi,

> > Thanks for the archive links. A quick scan suggests that my "shadow"
> > tree I referred to will be a new working copy of the git repo, from
> > where I'll filter things into the current svn tree.
>
> There will be no svn tree in a week. We'll keep the old repository
> around, but it will be read only.

I meant my local copy evidently which I'll most like keep in sources.conf and update from the new git working copy. If the svn history is migrated to github I'll be able to delete the .svn directory.

> The Referer header is used, see
>   https://www.edgewall.org/docs/tags-trac-1.0/epydoc/trac.web.auth-pysrc.html#LoginModule._redirect_back

I'm surely not the only one using privoxy who might want to use trac.
Do you know if we can add trac.macports.org to a whitelist for the corresponding filter rule, or some other host?

FWIW: referring back to the ticket page works if I log off and then log back in, but I guess that's thanks to a cookie which didn't get the chance to expire and wasn't deleted when quitting the browser.

> What makes you think this is running on GitHub?

The Github login. Of course I noticed that the site name didn't change, but that doesn't mean it isn't hosted on a github server nowadays.

R.