lldb ...

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 01:28:01 PDT 2016

On Wednesday August 31 2016 23:51:46 René J.V. Bertin wrote:

> The lldb build system is apparently less well prepared to set the appropriate Python include path; the build just failed because pyconfig.h couldn't be found. Or I have something I shouldn't have: a directory /opt/local/include/python2.7 which does not belong to port:python27..

That's done.

I have a first draft for an lldb-3.8 subport:

https://github.com/RJVB/macstrop/commit/4608ad87a12075e63125e5ee2ffc4c3fc2bfb668#diff-6409887f54daa21d3d10e36ddda20f05

This appears to work, except for the whole signing business. Running the debugger via sudo allows it to attach but is of course no viable solution.

I wonder if there is no more elegant method to change an executables signing identity that doesn't involve rebooting as lldb's code-signing document suggests?

R.