Binary archives are never fetched for files in my local port repository

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Tue Sep 6 02:56:09 PDT 2016

Hi,

I use a combination of of full macports repository plus a small local
repository with just a few ports I'm interested in (mostly ones I'm
maintaining, but also some ports where I committed things or was
playing around with them).

I recently figured out that ports that I have in my local repository
are *never* updated from the binary archives, but always compiled from
sources. MacPorts doesn't even try to fetch the binary archives, it
goes straight to fetching the sources.

Can someone please help me debug that problem?

Thank you,
     Mojca