[152558] trunk/dports/sysutils/python_select/Portfile

Lawrence Velázquez larryv at macports.org
Mon Sep 12 12:53:18 PDT 2016

> On Sep 12, 2016, at 3:45 PM, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:
>
> This takes care of adding the necessary bits for Sierra, yes?
>
> Do we need to revbump for any early adopters who already had this port installed?

Hm, that hadn't occurred to me; I was just backporting a change I had made earlier for python2_select. I guess Sierra users who had already installed python_select currently have no entries for the system Python, so we should indeed revbump.

Does anyone know whether the python26-apple.mtln and python27-apple.mtln schemes still apply to Sierra?

vq