Libpointing

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 08:11:17 PDT 2016

I think the issue in this one is the Makefile, which basically needs to be re-written as far as I can see.

I tried to give that a go a few weeks ago for you, but my Makefile-writing skills are still too rudimentary. That is one cryptic language to both read and write.

Perhaps one of the macports gurus can write a proper makefile for this, and replace the one that is in the port.

Or maybe I'm missing something simple that can be done to fix the Makefile that is there.

Best,

Ken