Buildbot now building Python modules

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Mon Sep 19 02:10:50 PDT 2016

On 15 September 2016 at 15:51, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> In the interest of getting more packages built on our "new" builders, without trying to build all ports just yet, I started builds of all the Python modules we hadn't built yet on the 10.12_x86_64, 10.7_x86_64_legacy, 10.6_i386_legacy and 10.5_ppc_legacy builders.

These are the builds:

https://build.macports.org/builders/ports-10.5_ppc_legacy-watcher/builds/601
https://build.macports.org/builders/ports-10.6_i386_legacy-watcher/builds/1285
https://build.macports.org/builders/ports-10.7_x86_64_legacy-watcher/builds/1296
https://build.macports.org/builders/ports-10.12_x86_64-watcher/builds/139

> Email notifications are turned on now so if you maintain a python module or a port it depends on, and it fails to build, you'll get an email about it.

I didn't.

Three of the builds are still running, but 10.6 finished and I should
be on the list of recipients according to:
    https://build.macports.org/builders/ports-10.6_i386_legacy-watcher/builds/1285/steps/summary/logs/stdio
but I didn't get any email. There was nothing in the spam folder either.

Mojca