[macports-ports] branch master updated: mosh: 1.3.0, switch to CommonCrypto

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 15:52:11 UTC 2017

so this sorta gets back to your question about support for older systems, and is a pretty typical example of same.

sounds like you could write up an openssl variant for it, default to that variant on suitable systems, and nobody would likely complain about that. But you might have to do it and submit the PR.