[MacPorts] #54009: libsndfile @1.0.27: update to 1.0.28

Jan Stary hans at stare.cz
Wed Apr 26 07:43:29 UTC 2017

libsndfile 1.0.28 has introduced "-Wvla" into its compilation options,
which means it no longer builds on my 10.6.8 which comes with gcc 4.2.1.

  cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-Wvla"

I brought that up on the sndfile mailing list,
upstream already has a fix for it in their git
(i.e. check first that the compiler support -Wvla).

It builds fine with e.g. gcc-4.3 that comes with macports.

Until upstreams releases the fixed version, what do I do?
Rather than messing with the choice of compiler (which I never did before),
I would just patch the -Wvla away.

Are there any objections to that?
(I thought I would ask here before posting the Portfile diff).

	Jan