Possible patch for sox build failure on 10.7

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 15:12:02 UTC 2017

> Thank you Josh. I missed ./configure --disable-silent-libtool.

I am a bit confused about this. According to <https://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/html_node/Automake-Silent-Rules.html <https://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/html_node/Automake-Silent-Rules.html>>, disable-silent-rules is the default.

For Automake-generated Makefiles, the user may influence the verbosity at configure run time as well as at make run time:

 <>  <>Passing --enable-silent-rules to configure will cause build rules to be less verbose; the option --disable-silent-rules will cause normal verbose output.

Ken