[GSoC] Progress Report

Zero King l2dy at macports.org
Fri Aug 18 04:16:25 UTC 2017

Hi,

In the last few weeks, I implemented maintainer timeout handling in the
PR bot and fixed several bugs. It's now deployed and should
automatically add the "maintainer: timeout" label to PRs that requires
maintainer approval and didn't receive any response from the maintainer
in 72 hours.

In the next week, I'll automate deployment of base binaries used by the
CI bot and work on graceful shutdown of the PR bot. I'll also write a
blog post in Markdown that describes the work I've done and upload it to
https://github.com/l2dy/gsoc2017_mp.

--
Best regards,
Zero King