help with generating a diff with svn for libcxx

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Mon Dec 4 01:35:14 UTC 2017

Guessing that you've run into a local permissions issue. This happens
with any repo manager: if it can't access a required file, it can't do
squat! I regularly do "chmod -R u+rw ." from the top level of my local
repos to make sure at least -I- can access all of the files. That said,
glad you found a way around the issue. Cheers! - MLD