Too many compilers needed for C++11

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 23:46:39 UTC 2017

llvm-3.7 is to support ld64 and cctools - I think those stay with llvm-3.7 for bootstrap reasons.

clang/llvm 5.0 is the current cxx11 1.1 compiler, so that is what is being called up.

clang-3.9 should not be needed. I don't think it is.
neither should clang/llvm-4.0 - not sure what is calling for that. That is worth looking into, I think.

Ken