[macports-ports] branch master updated: irrlicht: new port

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 17:57:11 UTC 2017

> On Dec 9, 2017, at 7:59 AM, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:
>

>> +    set flist [glob ${worksrcpath}/include/*.h]
>> +    foreach f $flist {
>> +        file copy -force $f ${destroot}${prefix}/Library/Frameworks/IrrFramework.framework/Versions/A/Headers
>> +	}
>
> Note that it's simpler to use the MacPorts alias "copy", which is exactly the same as "file copy -force".
>
> You also don't need a foreach loop. You can just:
>
> copy {*}[glob ${worksrcpath}/include/*.h] ${destroot}${prefix}/Library/Frameworks/IrrFramework.framework/Versions/A/Headers

So I tried this —

    # the xcode project does not install all the include files
    copy {*}[glob ${worksrcpath}/include/*.h] ${destroot}${prefix}/Library/Frameworks/IrrFramework.framework/Versions/A/Headers

but it doesn’t seem to force the copy:

Error: Failed to destroot irrlicht: error copying "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_macportsofficial_macports-ports_devel_irrlicht/irrlicht/work/irrlicht-1.8.4/include/irrMath.h" to "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_macportsofficial_macports-ports_devel_irrlicht/irrlicht/work/destroot/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/IrrFramework.framework/Versions/A/Headers/irrMath.h": file already exists
Error: See /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_macportsofficial_macports-ports_devel_irrlicht/irrlicht/main.log for details.

I recall I went down this path before. (I originally wrote this up about a year ago, but sat on it for a while.)

Also, there was something about the dot-underscores that messed me up. Will see if I can recall what this was.