Adding dependencies using qt5 portgroup

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Dec 15 01:02:02 UTC 2017

I understand that when I'm using the qt5 portgroup and I want to add a library dependency on a Qt component, I should use qt5.depends_component instead of depends_lib-append, and that when I want to add a build dependency I should use qt5.depends_build_component instead of depends_build-append.

I'm trying to make those changes in the QupZilla port, but I currently add a runtime dependency on qt5-sqlite-plugin. I don't see a way in the qt5 portgroup to add a runtime dependency on a Qt component. What should I do?