[macports-guide] branch master updated: Convert from docbook 4.5 -> 5.0

Eitan Adler lists at eitanadler.com
Sun Dec 17 01:30:26 UTC 2017

On 16 November 2017 at 11:48, Rainer Müller <raimue at macports.org> wrote:

> Okay, the problem was actually the regex in the Makefile for
> post-processing, where we still expect to match id="" in the HTML.
>
> https://github.com/macports/macports-guide/commit/7fa83b3565339e53de947b747bff088a7c5bafef
>
> Fixed and deployed.

Thanks! I should have caught that. Sorry about the delay in
responding. For some reason this mail didn't show as new.

P.S. Any thoughts on adding travisCI testing to www/ to avoid 'make
validate' errors? I don't mind setting this up, though it would
require an admin to click a button in the web UI.

--
Eitan Adler