Feedback on clang change (#53194)

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Wed Feb 1 20:45:23 UTC 2017

On 1 February 2017 at 20:33, Marcus Calhoun-Lopez wrote:

>> And we should finally address binary builds for libc++. That would
>> likely solve 99.9% of our C++11-related problems.
>
> Unfortunately, I do not even know where to begin to solve this problem.

It's mostly about deciding what to do with
    https://trac.macports.org/ticket/50448
and act on it.

That is:
- come up with a proposal for file naming scheme that will make enough
people happy (including Ryan)
- do some (probably minor?) changes in the core to support that naming scheme
- then Ryan could probably fire up the buildbots

Mojca